LED Lighting – Free Survey & Report
12-36 Month Payback!
Lighting is taken for granted as a necessity for all new and existing buildings, but what is it costing you to provide this essential building service? Although lighting as a proportion of total energy use in our homes is relatively small, in commercial buildings, this is much greater with as much as 50% of a buildings total energy consumption being attributed to artificial lighting.
Traditional lighting systems consume large amounts of electricity, have a short life-span and can be costly to maintain. Conversely LED lighting has developed rapidly over the last 10 years illustrated by the fact that 10 year warranties are now being offered on some ranges.
LED lighting can be installed in almost every area of the workplace; offices, factories, warehouses and car parks. The switch to LED lighting can also be done with minimal upheaval unlike many other energy efficient technology upgrades.
Our lighting projects can dramatically cut the operating costs and improve the working environment by installing super-efficient new generation LED lighting resulting in:
1. reduced energy consumption by 50% – 90%, reducing bills and CO2 emissions;
2. a significant reduction in maintenance;
3. an operational life of 100,000 hours +;
4. improved quality of light, productivity, employee well-being and health & safety
5. immediate 100% light output when switched – no warm-up period
6. improved compatibility with presence detection controls and daylight sensors
7. typically provide a project payback period of 12-36 months and benefits from tax breaks such as Enhanced Capital Allowances.
Our low energy LED lighting team has a wealth of experience; they will design, supply, install, commission and guarantee the performance of your system using cutting edge technology with the greatest performance and savings in mind. Where appropriate, our lighting systems incorporate high performance controls to ensure optimal performance and maximum energy savings.
For further information or to book a free survey, please get in touch.
Mainer Associates Limited
451 Barlow Moor Road
T:0161 282 7622
Mainer Associates Ltd
T: 0203 036 0829