Mainer Associates now offer acoustics to compliment our other sustainability services. We specialise in environmental, architectural, industrial and building services noise/vibration along with planning and expert witness matters. We offer a personal and professional service to both private and public sector clients across the UK at competitive rates.
With over 13 years experience in acoustic consultancy our partner has extensive experience in all major building sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Leisure, Retail, Education and Healthcare. Qualifications include a BEng in Electroacoustics and member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA).
• We provide environmental noise surveys, operational noise surveys, demolition & construction noise monitoring;
• Noise mapping of existing/proposed transportation and industrial noise sources upon existing/proposed developments;
• Airborne sound insulation, impact sound insulation, external envelope, internal separation, acoustic privacy, reverberation time, ambient noise levels, absorptive treatment, floating floors, acoustic linings, mass barrier ceilings, secondary glazing, acoustic baffles, BREEAM Hea 05;
• Impact assessments for planning including noise impacts upon the proposed development and noise impacts on the surrounding environment due to the proposed development;· and
• Atmospheric noise emissions, indoor ambient noise levels, plantroom breakout, ductborne noise, crosstalk attenuators, generators, condenser units, dry air coolers, AHUs, extract fans, pumps, booster sets, fan coil units, silencers, acoustic louvres, acoustic screens, BREEAM Pol 05.